- Directly North of Midgaard. Careful not to fall off of the cliff.
- Raven (Curious Areas Workshop )
- The rolling plains north of Midgaard extend as far north and west as the
- extreme southern boundary of the range of mountains that becomes the
- Darkspine Mountains. Home to none but a very few hardy druids and
- hermits, a traveler doesn't reach civilization again until the tiny
- village known as Ofcol, a protectorate of the realm of King Welmar.
- Adventurers beware: while the citizens are not actively hostile, they are
- suspicious of strangers and don't appreciate "outsiders" sticking their
- noses into the citizens' private business. Also of note near the village
- is what appears to be an ancient formation of ruins known by locals as
- The Stones of G'Harne. There is talk of a mystical cave beneath the
- ruins wherein an ancient creature dwells, but how one reaches this
- cave...is a mystery.
General Zone Strategy:Edit
- This area contains a short quest which when completed will grant access to Shudde M'ell's Lair.
- Get the dark red jar from Sorbus in his hut. Track Aruncus and obtain the ivy and 'jhyfrdow' scroll. Walk to the stones of G'harne and drop the jar and ivy. Read the scroll. You'll be transported into the worm lair.
- Once you have visited the worm, return to the surface and junk the empty jar. The jar is maxload 1 and will block subsequent loads.
- Immediately north of Midgaard's northern gate, is Gallows Hill, where you can find this sign inscription:
- The sign says:
Loyal citizens of Midgaard. These are the earthly remains of the two heretics 'Dim' and 'Gamma' of this world. Having forged them- selves to immortality, they called upon themselves the anger of the implementors. Let this be a lesson to all ..... -- the Powers that Be.
Equipment of Note:Edit
Mob of Note:Edit
- Shudde M'ell (woolen sleeves), Brythnoth (Armor of the Dragon)